Hi, I found a working workaround for this issue. My configuration is as follows:
- Thinderbird 1.5 (version 1.5 (20060226)) = nightly build for MacOSX
- Yamb 0.6.6 (only one "Notify" is checked in imap section)
- I'm using seconds as "Account settings"
- Imap server with check enevry 10 sec.
- Several folders and sub-foldes at server side.
- Using the procmail to sort e-mails on serverr side.
- Yamb only notify when e-mail arrives in "Inbox" folder.
- It could also notify in a folder/sub-folder if you have current focus on it.
Install the "Sync on Arrival" v.1.3 TB extention => no additional configuration is required.
Keep in mind that you need to enable "Offline use" for every IMAP folder.
Hope this will help out.