Don
Faire un don pour aider au developpement de WiPhA

Recherche




Préférences

Se reconnecter
---

Votre nom (ou pseudo) :

Votre code secret


 Nombre de membres 98 membres


Connectés :

( personne )
Visites

 840964 visiteurs

 10 visiteurs en ligne

forum.gifForum - Sujet n°277

Forum - Forum
-
- Sujet n° 277


actif Sujet n° 277  Infinite Loop

le 25/01/2010 @ 08:37
par IsaacBalbin

Anonyme

visiteur

I added a whole lot of new albums, at least that's what I think may have caused this. The albums have a plus (+) sign as part of the name, if that helps.

All of a sudden when I tried to login as guest, it loaded up to 100% and then seemed to logout and then reload and kept doing it.

When I logged in as administrator (after getting the mktime deprecated messages) it eventually just logged me out. Ditto for any other user.

I re-installed wipha (2.5) and it's no different.

I'm running 10.6.2 for what it's worth.

Help!

PS. It's a 52Gb library ... I can email the AlbumData.xml file if you wish.
  Poster une réponse  Haut
Réponse n° 1
--------
le 27/01/2010 @ 23:06
par IsaacBalbin

Anonyme

visiteur
I have tried changing the memory parameter for PHP in the system .ini file from 128M to 2056M but that had no effect. I'll continue searching, although the error message itself isn't captured it would seem so I'm searching in the dark at this stage.

I have also ensured that album names are straightforward.
  Poster une réponse  Haut
Réponse n° 2
--------
le 29/01/2010 @ 05:00
par IsaacBalbin

Anonyme

visiteur
After further digging, I've found that it's indeed some memory parameter issue.

The fleeting error message is

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 9774739 bytes) in .../Sites/wipha/libs/utils.php on line 469

Now the question is what to fiddle with in /private/etc/php.ini.default

to make it handle my library (unless there is some runaway bug causing this as opposed to shear size)
  Poster une réponse  Haut
Réponse n° 3
--------
le 29/01/2010 @ 05:28
par IsaacBalbin

Anonyme

visiteur
Problem Solved.

Stupid me didn't realise that the php.ini.default file needed to be copied to a php.ini file with the modified memory limit. After I did that and restarted the server I am back in business.

Happy Days.smiley smile
  Poster une réponse  Haut
actif sujet actif   clos sujet clos   Important! Important!   Nouveau Nouveau message   -   Rectifier Rectifier message   Cloturer Cloturer sujet   Remonter Remonter
[]


^ Haut ^