Web iPhoto Access
25 visitors online
- [new] Setting check intervals in seconds has now become an option.
- [new] The message body is passed to the notifier. There are however a few restrictions:
- The command line length being limited, only the first 500 characters are passed.
- The text is directly extracted from the mail file, without being decoded. This may generate poor results for accented and complex (chineese...) characters.
- This raw text also contains the encoded attachments. The way Yamb deletes them is probably not bullet proof.
- [bug] Corrects the mail check timing (when the 'check interval in seconds' is activated): Some checks were not performed.